Everybody Needs A Mask!
PRIDE Museum is providing 3-Layered Cloth Washable and Reusable Masks to help fight COVID-19.
PRIDE Museum will utilize your donation to produce and distribute 3-Layered Cloth Washable and Reusable Masks to help fight the spread of COVID-19.
Our aim is to distribute masks to low income communities — and those who need masks to continue providing daily services to many of us during “Shelter in Place” orders.
With each donation of $20.00, PRIDE Museum is able to make and ship 5 masks inside the nation.
What We Do
PRIDE Museum nonprofit is putting cloth face masks into the hands of our community.
BUT, we can’t do this alone!
We need the support of YOUR donation to continue purchasing supplies and cover mailing costs.
Tax ID #27-4944217
The cloth face cover is not a substitute for social distancing.
Continue to keep about 6 feet between yourself and others.
– Comfort, Adequate Size, and Good Fit.
– Layering breathable fabrics allows for good breathability and filtration.
– Ear loops that go around the head a more secure method.
– The cloth face cover is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
– You could spread COVID-19 to others even if you do not feel sick.
– Everyone should wear a cloth face cover when they have to go out in public, for example to the grocery store or to pick up other necessities.
– Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
– Do NOT use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.